Buy without bidding – Co-operative purchasing contract for playgrounds – State Term Schedule Pricing
Sealed bid purchasing can add unnecessary work and delays. Customers can be forced to accept the low bidder of often lower than expected quality.
Snider Recreation is a member of
- Ohio State Term Schedule – Ohio STS Schedule Number:800230
- Choice Facility Partners
- Co-Star 14
What does that mean to you?
- Purchasing off one of these programs allow you to meet necessary legal and competitive bidding requirements
- Customers pay no fees to use these programs.
- Customer will not have to struggle with writing RFPs (request for proposals) to get apples to-apples comparison.
What are these co-operative programs?
- Ohio State Term Schedule or Ohio STS– Contract Purchasing agreement established by the State of Ohio that can be used to purchase playground equipment and other recreation products
- Choice Facility Partners was created by Harris County Department of Education in Texas to bring legal, competitively-bid facilities contracts to schools, education-related organizations and other governmental entities nationwide.
- HGAC Buy is a government to government procurement service available nationwide that allows you to buy using purchasing agreements.
- GSA-US General Services Administration. Companies such as Snider & Associates are pre-qualified to provide service and products.
- COSTARS is a new approach to the Cooperative Purchasing Program and encourages the formulation of an interactive partnership between Local Public Procurement Units and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- TCPN is a national governmental purchasing cooperative able to leverage the purchasing potential of governmental entities in all 50 states – this means equal pricing for the smallest entity and the largest buyer. All TCPN contracts are competitively bid and evaluated by a government entity serving as the lead agency. For more information on click here – TCPN for playgrounds