Linda Glick – Indiana Sales
Territory: (Central & Southern Indiana)
Indiana Office & Warehouse
17221 E 50N
Hartsville, IN 47244
Linda was born and raised in Indiana. In fact, her family settled in Columbus, Indiana in 1854. The family raised and sold seed corn, soybeans and wheat. Linda received her Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture and Business from Purdue University.
Linda started her own landscaping business called Windmill Farm. In the landscape business, Linda was exposed to several playground projects and saw a new challenge. She loves the design build aspect of playgrounds and it has fueled her creative nature. Linda dove into the playground industry. She joined Snider Recreation in 2013.
Linda’s sales territory is Central & Southern Indiana.
Some projects of highlight in the territory are:
- Bartholemew Consolidated Schools: Lillian Schmitt Elementary – Columbus, IN
- North Spencer Schools: Nancy Hanks Elementary – Lincoln City, IN
- The City of Versailles: Tyson Memorial Park – Versailles, IN
- The City of Ferdinand: 18th Street Park – Ferdinand, IN
- The City of Vevay: Paul Ogle Park – Vevay, IN
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent – Indianapolis, IN
Linda covers the counties listed below:
Bartholomew, Boone, Brown, Clark, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Daviess, Dearborn, Decatur, Delaware, Dubois, Fayette, Floyd, Fountain, Franklin, Gibson, Greene, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Madison, Marion – Indianapolis, Martin, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Parke, Perry, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Sullivan, Switzerland, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo-Terre Haute, Warren, Warrick, Washington, Wayne