Jeff Snider, Ohio Sales
Territory: (Western Ohio)
10139 Royalton Road Suite K
North Royalton, OH 44133
email at: email@example.com
Jeff has worked in a sales capacity with Snider Recreation since 2005. Prior to that Jeff worked summer and winter breaks during high school and college with the installation crews. Working in both fields has helped Jeff gain extensive knowledge of the products within many levels. Jeff and his brother, James, took over the family business from their father, Chuck Snider, when he retired in 2014.
Jeff has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Case Western Reserve University. He is a Certified Playground Safety Inspector and OSHA 10 Safety Certified.
Jeff’s sales territory is Western Ohio.
Some projects of highlight in the territory are:
- City of Parma: All Kids Playground – James Day Park in Parma, OH
- City of Berea: Mucklo Park & Parknoll Park in Berea, OH
- Independence: Liberty Park in Independence, OH
- Bataan Memorial Elementary in Port Clinton, OH
- Northwest Local Schools in Springfield, OH
- City of Piqua: Piqua Park in Piqua, OH
- Northwood Elementary in Northwood, OH
- Village of Holland, OH
- City of Elyria: South Park in Elyria, OH
Jeff will be covering the Ohio counties:
Allen, Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Darke, Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Hancock, Hardin, Henry, Huron, Logan, Lorain, Lucas, Madison, Marion, Mercer, Miami, Morrow, Ottawa, Paulding, Putnam, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Union, Van Wert, Williams, Wood, Wyandot